I've gone through a few versions of my 5 Box Positioning... below is the latest and greatest, which I think is pretty on track with all of the other factors in my plan so far.
You might want to look at the top line of you 5 box again. The current and desired belief should have a parallel structure with a clear transition from one to the other. Your consumer proposition is that Go Lite is the most sustainable outdoor product. With that proposition you might want to go with:
Current Belief: Patagonia is the most sustainable brand of outdoor products.
Desired Belief: GoLite is the most sustainable brand of outdoor products.
I like your desired belief but it would fit better with an acquisition / stimulate demand strategy where you are trying to grow the entire category.
You might want to look at the top line of you 5 box again. The current and desired belief should have a parallel structure with a clear transition from one to the other. Your consumer proposition is that Go Lite is the most sustainable outdoor product. With that proposition you might want to go with:
ReplyDeleteCurrent Belief: Patagonia is the most sustainable brand of outdoor products.
Desired Belief: GoLite is the most sustainable brand of outdoor products.
I like your desired belief but it would fit better with an acquisition / stimulate demand strategy where you are trying to grow the entire category.